The Lukas Tent is a custom designed portable sensory room offering a soothing sensory environment for those that need it most. It sets up easily within a few minutes and is 100% portable! Whether traveling, visiting friends and family, going to the park or in a classroom the Lukas Tent provides your child with their very own "safe space" no matter where they go.
Lukas Tent Features:
1. The entire tent is made with special light-blocking material
2. Tent frame designed with an upright position for more headroom
3. Specialized interior USB lighting (sold separately)
4. Interior USB ceiling fan (sold separately)
5. Ceiling ventilation with light blocking mesh
6. 4-port USB AC cord (sold separately)
7. 3-port USB battery bank (sold separately)
8. Supervisory windows with light blocking mesh
9. Lightweight carrying case
Lukas Tent Size: 3' wide x 5.5' long x 42" tall
Unlike camping tents the Lukas Tent is manufactured without fire retardant chemicals. Due to the time periods children may be spending in our tent we wanted to assure our customers that the Lukas Tent is chemical-free!
Please Note: some of the Lukas Tent accessories are sold separately. Please visit the CATALOG page for pricing and details.
Special needs schools: Apply for a free Lukas Tent for your classroom HERE.
Click on image below to learn how the Lukas Tent got started: